Sunday, August 8, 2010

One Pattern....


Remember the Summer Dress post? This is that same pattern, McCall's M6023. I altered the front yolk of the dress. Fabric is a Linen Look. It's heavy and looks more like linen than a blend. AND it was a $1/yard!
I love finding really nice fabric in the Wal-Mart dollar bin. Sometimes I wonder who is pricing these bolts and if they are putting the right bolts in the right place =)
Total price for the dresses, $2 each! Check out Silia's post for her Wal-Mart fabric finds! I love seeing and getting inspiration from what others are creating! I especially have a love for Polynesian handcrafts. Islanders have always been known for their creativity and resourcefulness. One of my newest favorites is Motuliki Create she has some adorable magnet boards and a great tutorial on how to make a really cute candy lei. Check these ladies out!

Besides blog surfing, I need to play catch up but here's a little teaser for an upcoming post.

1 comment:

IONGI FAMILY said...

LOVE IT!!!CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT U HAVE IN STORE!!!