This is the pattern we started with. My girls love anything Hannah Montana. Although I didn't really like any of the styles on this pattern, I did kinda, sort of, like the dress and thought I could just change it up a bit. This is the dress that we chose, and the alterations I made to the pattern.
And here is the finished product! It actually took my a couple of hours to do. I had to try and figure out how to put the yoke(top middle part) together and then the ruffles took me FORE-V-E-R. And I added some ties to the side. But I'm happy with the finished product! This was my "practice" dress and I just used some leftover fabric from my mom. Thanks mom!