Thursday, May 27, 2010

Old Navy Jumper Pattern

T his was a trial and error project. My daughter has a Old Navy jumper that she loves! The dress is simple and cute. I mentioned in my other blog that I haven't taken any sewing classes. The extent of my sewing has been my mom's assistant. When I started, I was shocked that I actually learned something from sitting and helping my mom out with little things. Her advise has always been, if you want to learn how to sew something, take it apart. I could not do that with this dress, or I'd have one unhappy hula girl :)





The dress is really simple. It is only 3 pieces and then then straps. Now that's my kind of dress! My lil hula girl decided that she wanted some flowers, so we added one.

What are some of your favorite dress styles?

Have you thought of taking a sewing class?


giveaways



2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, I totally need to go to one! I like several different patterns. Haven't tried sewing any yet. But I do like the Tie Tutorial!

NONU6 said...

Hi Puanani! I would definitely recommend it! :) sewing is such a rewarding hobby. Let us know if you complete a project! We'd love to see it! And thanks for the follow!